(Not) Work Week
Unfortunately, due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, we have canceled (Not) Work Week 2020. We will try to host a smaller service project or two later in the year, and NWW will be back in 2021.
Each spring, driven by righteous purpose, we congregate in the forest for a full week (sometimes longer). That purpose: a massive service project. Here are some of the projects we have completed in recent years…
- Completely rebuilt the Kaymoor trail from the Hole to Butcher's Branch.
- Installed fencing and revegetated both Bridge Buttress and Junkyard Wall.
- Installed risers at Junkyard Wall, erasing once and for all the crag’s namesake trash heap.
- Completely reimagined and rebuilt the Tattoo Wall trail at Sandstonia.
- Completed an entirely new trail connecting the American Alpine Club campground to climbing at North Bridge. You can easily reach two entirely different climbing areas from the campground without getting into a car.
- Terraced and fenced the landing zone at Butcher's Branch.